The Flatgekko™ C1 V1 has all the finests of Class 2 performance but still Class 1 legal.
- Podium killer Class 2 performance for Class 1 finally in reach
- All-new 60g Grind™ 331FM LCG OD Front Motor Mount Transmission
- Ultimate 7075 aluminium or Toray® Graphite chassis rails
- Super light SLS printed high-tech nylon polymer chassis accessories
- Class 2 proven V-Noze™ front-end design for extreme steering angle
- Seamless Grind™ ODT LCG OD Transmission integration as an option
- Ultra light and strong metal inserted dedicated skids for all major transmissions
- C1 V1 High-Clearance Link Kits supporting all major axle sets
- 100% legal to the SORRCA Class 1 ruleset with continuous updates
- All-made in Europe
Podium Killer C2 Performance For C1 Finally Within Reach
A real C1 podium killer was born. We have spent 12 months to plant the performace DNA of the 150+ times podium killer, multiple champion Flatgekko™ C23 V2R LCG Chassis System into a Class 1 platform. Finally we succeeded. The Flatgekko™ C1 V1 LCG Crawler Chassis System has all the finests of Class 2 performance but still Class 1 legal.
Mark Byatt #1 @GCRC Southern Class 1 Round 1 (UK)
Class 2 Proven V-Noze™ Front End Design
The idea of the supersmart V-Noze™ front design came from Factory Driver Massimo “Max” Bonvini and has been proven continuously in the Flatgekko™ C23 V2R LCG Chassis System since released in November, 2021. The V-Noze™ front-end gives the chance to implement the most extreme steering angle with no interference between the wheels and the Flatgekko™ C1 V1 LCG Crawler Chassis rails.